Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3-27-13 An Hour With The Sander

Decided to try out the palm sander against the witches - the witches lost:
 This is the area that I am going to do my cutting in.  This outer skin must come up so I can fiberglass in a new core structure. Then the skin gets replaced.  I think I can keep my cutting all to anti-skid area so I will be able to hide the cuts completely (in theory).
All the little holes are where the silly wood lattice/walkway was mounted (the holes had been calked at least)
 Sanding is oddly a very therapeutic thing to do.  Of course I say that now.  Let's see what I think after several hours of it!
The bow is solid as a rock.  It would appear to be topped with 1/4" solid glass like the edges.  Happily nothing structural needs to be done here.

Maybe I get sit in here in a month or two?



No comments:

Post a Comment